Tees Valley Business Summit is administered by UMi Commercial Limited.
UMi Commercial Limited “UMi”; registered in England and Wales (Company no. 7227157). UMi Commercial Limited is part of UMi; you can read UMi’s full Privacy & Data Protection Policies by visiting our website: https://www.weareumi.co.uk/privacy-policy/
We will use the information that you have provided for the following legitimate reasons:
· to administer votes and/ or nominations and keep you up to date about the campaign and any relevant events (where applicable).
· to manage delegate attendance at any campaign and/ or events (where applicable).
· to manage our relationship with you and for customer satisfaction monitoring and evaluation.
· to assist with record keeping, statistical and research purposes, and statutory purposes.
· to inform you of other services, in accordance with the choices you have made within our sign-up processes.
All storage of your personal data complies with data protection law and your information is protected.
We will store your information for as long as we have a relationship with you, or as long as required by applicable laws and regulatory requirements e.g. for audit purposes.
You may be able to obtain a copy of your personal data which is held in relation to this project by contacting UMi – for details on how to do this and to learn more about your other rights, please see https://www.weareumi.co.uk/about-us/privacy-policy